Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Guidebook: 2018 Fall Edition

I'm working hard to get a new Guidebook edition to Amazon by month end. It matches the 80 problems in the 2018 Companion #5 & #6, and has new subjects that I've added upon request from many who used the Guidebook last year.

I'll try to set up an exchange for old Guidebooks (as I've always done) once I have the new books in hand. My goal has always been to help engineers (via blog, Guidebook, and Companion problems) and I hope to continue the tradition as time allows.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a guidebook purchased earlier this year. Would this update be beneficial? I am taking the exam in october and have several handwritten notes i've been adding to the book so I am a little hesistant to ship it off... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, you don't have to ship it off; see today's post.
      you will know if an update is beneficial by taking the Petroleum PE Problems: 41-80 (out soon) under the 6 minute/problem speed limit. If you can do these types of problems you will be good to go.

      Delete